Who are we?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
Be a part of the team as we start our new journey as Noon Food - restaurant-first platform to support F&B outlets in the region.
- Plan, develop and execute the offline customer acquisition strategy for Noon food
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Work with the relevant channels to develop bespoke BTL activities and activations for each
- Ensure strategy and activities are in-line with the overarching marketing strategy
- Continuously amend strategy and roadmap based on learnings and best practice
- Ensure all BTL comms and assets are in line with established brand guidelines (e.g. look and feel, tone of voice, etc.)
- Conduct post campaign analysis to establish best practice messaging, execution & results
- Constantly explore new potential partnerships and acquisition channels to help expand Noon Food's customer base
- Contribute to the development of the overall Brand strategy
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience with organizing and executing on-ground activations
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in offline marketing and customer acquisition
- Confident and positive communicator
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Strong organizational and project management skills; the ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience in related roles
- Prior BTL experience in UAE is a big plus
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred, but not mandatory
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!