Who are we?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we
need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build the place where
everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
Position: Strategy and Program Management
Seniority level: Manager
Report to: General Manager New ventures
Key interactions: General Manager New Ventures, noon food business development function, noon food growth function, central noon logistics function, central noon customer support function, central noon restaurant support function
The Strategy and Program Management Manager will directly report to the General Manager New Ventures. This role will act as the link between the General Manager New Ventures and the various teams. The position will provide strategic and operational support to the General Manager New Ventures across all functions. The role will touch on all aspects of the business including logistics, customer experience and restaurants operations. The position will act as the ultimate control tower to ensure both financial and operational objectives are met. Finally, the position will design, and project manage cross-functional strategic initiatives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with the General Manager New Ventures on strategic and operational “burning” topics
• Conduct analysis and recommend best course of action on strategic and operational “burning” topics
• Track the overall performance of the business from a financial and operational perspective
• Identify cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve the operations and financials of the business
• Project manage the implementation of strategic projects
• Monitor and track the outcome of strategic projects
• Act as the main point of contact with all department heads for matters related to strategic projects
WHAT DOES THE IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOK LIKE?
• Very strong analytically
• Well structured with good problem-solving skills
• Proven track record in project managing large cross-functional projects
• Good with people and able to exercise influence across the organization
• Has worked 3-5 years in a top management consulting company or in strategy
• Is fluent in English and preferably Arabic
• Has a bachelor degree in business, finance or economics
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative
and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to
ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are
grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
Your application was submitted successfully.