Who are we?
noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with committed capital of $1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities across all verticals. After launching in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings.
What you will do
- Own noon Daily’s marketable value proposition to the customer, and work with various stakeholders to build that value proposition (commercial, operations, product, central growth teams)
- Develop noon Daily’s growth strategy across the 3 markets (UAE, KSA, and Egypt), and work with various teams to execute that strategy
- Drive alongside the central growth team the customer acquisition and retention metrics for noon Daily
- Develop marketing strategy for Daily, which ties into an aspiration around the value proposition, and work with various stakeholders to build that value proposition
- Work with central brand and design teams to build a strong noon Daily brand
- Develop and execute a customer acquisition strategy
- Lead offline activations
- Deeply analyze customer retention and NPS for Daily, develop recommendations to improve it, and drive the implementation of those recommendations across various pillars of the organization
- Own campaign calendar, and work closely with various stakeholders to execute a calendar
Shopability and product
- Own Daily’s shopability on web and app: search performance, product attributes and content, navigation filters, duplicates, navigation pathways, discoverability, etc.
- Identify product opportunities and key trends that will drive demand for Daily through competitive analysis and sales/customer journey performance data
- Work with product and engineering teams to spec out and build relevant features, and drive adoption of relevant features
- Manage site merchandising function for noon Daily
- Set the aspiration and measurable targets for Daily’s catalog/assortment, and work with the respective commercial team to achieve that aspiration
- Work with commercial and planning teams to ensure pricing is competitive and availability is reliable
- Measure the impact of actions taken towards improving the catalog, pricing, and overall experience on customer engagement on the platform
- Analyze customer interest and demand (e.g. search trends on- and off-platform) and ensure customer demand can be fulfilled through Daily
- Support commercial teams with key brand relationships, especially in conversations around onboarding brands to noon, large campaigns, co-marketing, and monetization opportunities
What we need
To be successful in this role, you need to have deep customer obsession and an analytical approach. You should be comfortable with uncertainty, work well with multiple stakeholders, and manage competing priorities in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; MBA is strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Experience driving user growth and using qualitative research to develop a growth strategy
- Strong experience with project management and cross-functional coordination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in management consulting is strongly preferred
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!