Who are we?
Want to work for the most exciting digital company in the Middle East? noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to create world-class digital marketplaces for consumers and businesses across the Middle East.
Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now an ecosystem of services - noon, noon daily, noon food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon pay - all developed to help empower and inspire a generation of diverse, digital-first consumers and businesses.
We are creating a local digital champion to empower the region and accelerate the digital economy and are looking for the best talent in the world to join our team.
What is the role?
noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with committed capital of $1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities across all verticals. After launching in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings.
We aspire to be the most customer-centric digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build a place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
What you will do
We are looking for a Growth Manager/Senior Manager for the Fashion category to join our central Growth team. Overall, the main objective of this role is to:
- Develop, along with various stakeholders (marketplace, retail, operations, product, central growth teams), the category’s marketable value proposition to the customer across noon’s 3 markets (UAE, KSA, and Egypt), and work with various teams to execute that strategy
- Drive alongside the central growth team the customer acquisition and retention metrics for that category
- Develop a deep understanding of the market opportunity within fashion across various customer segments in the region, and work alongside our commercial team to develop a customer targeting strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of the noon fashion customer, how they shop and what they shop, and provide customer insights to our retail and marketplace teams to fulfill that customer’s demands
- Develop marketing strategy for category, which ties into an aspiration around the value proposition, and work with various stakeholders to build that value proposition
- Work with central brand and design teams to build a strong sub-brand within noon for the respective category
- Work with central acquisition and brand teams to develop and execute a customer acquisition strategy
- Work with central brand and BTL team to lead offline category activations
- Deeply analyze customer retention and NPS within the category, develop recommendations to improve it, and drive the implementation of those recommendations across various pillars of the organization
- Own category’s campaign calendar, and work closely with various stakeholders to execute a calendar
Shopability and product
- Own the fashion shopping experience on noon, and work with our central onsite and product team to continuously improve that experience
- Own the category’s shopability on the web and app: search performance, product attributes, and content, navigation filters, duplicates, navigation pathways, discoverability, etc.
- Identify product opportunities and key trends that will drive demand for the category through competitive analysis and sales/customer journey performance data
- Work with product and engineering teams to spec out and build relevant features
- Work with central onsite and acquisition teams to drive adoption of relevant features
- Measure the impact of actions taken towards improving the category catalog, pricing, and overall experience on customer engagement on the platform
- Analyze customer interest and demand (e.g. search trends on- and off-platform) and ensure customer demand can be fulfilled through noon
- Co-own with respective commercial lead the sales targets for the respective category
- Plan and execute campaigns based on monthly sales targets - work on the day on day target setting for respective category in line with developed campaigns
- Cover end-to-end marketing campaign strategy for the respective category which includes coordinating with all teams (commercial, marketing, content, brand, creative, merchandisers)
- Analyze on daily basis key metrics for category sales, conversions, margins, and marketing ROI, and react through onsite and marketing interventions to drive business targets
What you need
To be successful in this role, you need to have deep customer obsession and an analytical approach. You should be comfortable with uncertainty, work well with multiple stakeholders, and manage competing priorities in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; MBA is strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Experience driving user growth and using qualitative research to develop a growth strategy
- Strong experience with project management and cross-functional coordination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in management consulting is strongly preferred
- Experience working at a high-growth fashion startup is a plus
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!