What is the role?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a Branding Manager to join our Growth team and lead brand marketing activities in Egypt.
- Lead noon’s brand awareness activities in the Egyptian market
- Form a deep understanding of the customer and inform noon’s value proposition and marketing across various customer segments
- Develop noon’s marketing calendar in line with business objectives and customer insights
- Develop annual and monthly budgets across various offline marketing channels
- Manage the end-to-end execution of campaigns across channels in the Egyptian market
- Plan media and engage with agencies and suppliers for media buying
- Lead the ideation, planning and execution of various brand activations
- Develop relationships with brands and establish co-marketing opportunities
- Initiate and develop programs with institutional partners with the aim of acquiring new customers and building brand awareness
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; MBA is strongly preferred
- More than 7 years of experience within brand marketing, either in an agency or inhouse function
- Strong experience working with leading global brands, building campaigns, ideally in the digital world
- Dynamic, self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Solid ATL campaigns experience
- Strong experience with project management and cross-functional coordination
- Experience working at a high-growth startup is a plus
Who will excel?
To be successful in this role, you need to have deep customer obsession and a strong bias for action. You should work well in an entrepreneurial environment, manage large scale projects and activations, and work with multiple internal and external stakeholders.