Who are we?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build a place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with committed capital of $1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities across all verticals. After launching in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings.
What you’ll do
- The Head of Product Design is responsible for leading the compelling and creative product experiences and conceptualizing, designing, and creating first-class products for the customers and the business.
- The Head of Product Design plays the strategic role of aligning the product’s roadmap with consumer/market needs, hereby, creating balanced and elegant product solutions amidst constraints in the product’s technical framework.
- In addition, they are responsible for optimizing the consumers’ experience as a whole, driving product advocacy and customer education on all of the product’s key usability points.
- To develop vision and strategy for customer engagement through design and production of business-relevant and consumer engaging product
- To develop and design the UX research process
- To oversee and maintain a consistent and precise design system.
- Modifying and revising existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- To monitor and drive the product all the way from the creation of design concepts to the final launch of the product as well as post-launch monitoring and analysis.
- To identify business opportunities in relation to the product in response to the consumers’ requirements
- To manage critical business stakeholders with a view to update them on final decisions on product and consumer issues, final deliverables, consistently delivering accurate and timely reports that keep them updated and informed on the product’s progress and performance.
- To build, lead, and grow a highly collaborative team that understands the business and the consumer experience and can deliver on the company objectives through a great selection of product
What we need
- At least 10 years of working experience as an executive in a product industry, spearheading consumer engagement and consumer experience.
- Experience in managing and leading a UI/UX team, playing a senior role either as a Visual Designer, Interaction Designer, or UI/UX Researcher.
- A proven and successful record of having delivered a product project, from the design stage all the way through to its launch.
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, or similar; Figma preferred
- Proficiency with rapid prototyping tools, like Marvel, Figma, or similar
- Familiarity with motion study software, like Lottie, Adobe Animate, Adobe After Effects, or similar
- An understanding of technical processes and limitations, with knowledge of how developers work.
- A mobile-first approach to thinking, with experience of responsive designs.
- Ability to lead and manage multi-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and people skills to enable smooth interactions between all the parties to enable the smooth performance of tasks in cross-functional settings.
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!