Who are we?
noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with committed capital of $1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities across all verticals. After launching in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings.
As part of this strategy, we have acquired a fashion vertical called SIVVI, which will be a key revenue and profitability driver for the business. We will build SIVVI into the number one fashion destination for the GCC region. As part of the SIVVI team, the right candidate will launch and manage the social media presence of SIVVI, build the brand’s reputation and drive advocacy. The ideal candidate is strategic, creative, and highly motivated, and has a proven track record of leading the social media practice of a major Fashion player.
As we are very much still a startup at the core, we are looking for a self-starter, who is deeply passionate and committed to making an impactful contribution to the region.
What you’ll do
- Ideate, art direct, and execute shoots for daily/evergreen social content in an ongoing fast-paced environment as well as campaign content to support seasonal launches
- Manage and schedule pre and post-production of social media shoots, assist with image selects, execute video editing and QC for final file delivery
- Produce eye-catching Instagram Story content blending video, photo, motion graphics, etc., ensuring increasing engagement
- Partner with the team in creating short-form videos covering a range of content through a combination of videos, motion graphics, sound effects, and more
- Daily coordination between Content, Buying, and Growth teams to maintain a forward-looking content calendar that aligns with assortment, trends, and cultural milestones
- Collaborate with relevant teams on brand-building content that drives engagement and conversion
- Support Head of Social in building the overall creative strategy to drive and oversee engaging creativity across different channels
- Brainstorm & partner closely with teams to develop relevant & new content ideas/strategies to stay ahead of the ever-changing social landscape
- Create platform-specific content for Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter as part of monthly content calendars
- Manage multiple projects and maintain schedules to meet deadlines
- Monitoring and reporting on key social media stats, ensuring that the brand meets the goals outlined by relevant stakeholders
Who we need
- Experience creating & producing digital social media content
- Deep understanding of both established and emerging social media channels
- Ability to ideate and execute 360° campaigns through digital storytelling across multiple social platforms
- Experience in producing, lighting, and shooting for digital media
- Understanding of social media, design, & trending topics
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects are a must.
- Strong graphic design aesthetic and eye for detail
- Video camera operating expertise with DSLRs, etc. including separate audio recording
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work efficiently and effectively and flexibility to adapt in a highly energetic, fast-paced, always changing environment
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!