Who are we?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build a place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with committed capital of $1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities across all verticals. After launching in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings.
What you will do
- Develop paid digital marketing strategies, as well as plan and execute respective initiatives, across channels including search, social media, display, remarketing, affiliates, etc.
- Fully manage the performance marketing spend and budgeting process, including monthly forecasting and daily planning, and reporting on the spend and return on investment
- Monitor channel performance daily, derive actionable insights, and readjust plans to hit overall scale and efficiency targets
- Constantly optimize and improve campaign results leveraging test and learn techniques
- Launch and test new channel strategies to optimize performance and scale efficiently
- Lead and manage the digital marketing team
- Work with the site merchandising and category marketing team to constantly advance campaign creatives, copy, and audience targeting to optimize campaigns
- Work with the brand marketing team to execute digital campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness
- Work with the business analytics team to provide key analysis, build models and analyze cross-channel attribution performance that better inform paid marketing investment decisions
- Develop and maintain key vendor partnerships to work on new opportunities and build best-in-class digital capabilities
- Work with engineering team to continuously improve the marketing infrastructure
What we need
- Relevant B.S. or M.S. degree, ideally in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing across channels including affiliates, paid search, social, etc.
- Outstanding analytical skills, and an ability to develop complex marketing models for advanced acquisition programs.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, business intuition, and ability to coordinate between multiple teams within the organization
- Advanced expertise in Excel, SQL is a strong plus
- Experience with bid management platforms, DSP's, DMP's, etc., is a strong plus
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!