What is the role?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
- Managing Team: Be responsible for managing a team of 15 members of executives, senior executives,
and a team lead.
- Performance Management: Build a high-performance seller support team and achieve team
performance. Manage real time service levels and hold the team accountable for meeting and
- Process Improvement: Steer process improvement and process reengineering to augment seller
- Problem Solving: Act as a problem solver and point of contact for escalated and complex seller
- Cultural Alignment: Promote a culture of growth which is aligned with organizational values and
- Audit and Compliance: Carry out regular quality audits to maintain process sanity and compliance.
- Continues and comprehensive development: Conduct periodic appraisal, training need analysis,
and facilitate coaching and training to ensure employee motivation and continues upskilling.
- Stakeholder Liaising: Work in coordination with support departments such as commercial,
fulfillment, logistics, content and catalog, customer service, warranty to manage service levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or engineering.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in managing ecommerce operations with a minimum 3 years of
experience in managing customer facing function.
- Fluent English communication skills; verbal and written. Knowledge of Arabic is preferred.
- Hands on experience on big data analysis and using the data to drive decision-making.
- Skills in advance Microsoft excel, SQL and google big query is essential.
- Willingness to extend beyond work hours, and days as needed.
- Work experience in middle east region is preferred.
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
Your application was submitted successfully.