Who are we?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build a place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with committed capital of $1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities across all verticals. After launching in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings.
What is the role?
We’re seeking an experienced Sr digital/graphic designer to join the Creative team. Working closely with the Creative Lead, together you will lead the creation of designs for campaigns launched on noon.com such as Yellow Friday and The Big Yellow Sale. You will create compelling visuals that translate across all channels of noon.com, from ATL to Digital marketing.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with the Creative Lead, together you will develop creative for all noon.com campaigns including Yellow Friday Sale and The Big Yellow Sale
- Create key visuals for campaigns for use across all business channels including ATL billboards, BTL leaflets and magazine covers, website banners, and digital marketing ads
- You’ll work closely with the BAU design team to roll out your designs across all channels, effectively briefing designers on the creative and how to use it
- You’ll take ownership of the campaigns and designs you create and champion all facets of the design
- Working closely with SVP Creative & Creative Director you’ll be able to sell your ideas, creating compelling storytelling to each design
- You’ll work closely with Brand, Marketing, and Merch teams, building collaborative professional relationships and ensuring your designs are tailored to every channel
- Take ownership of designs from conception through to completion, keeping all stakeholders updated throughout the process
What we need
- A great portfolio of strong creative work
- A senior creative, you possess a great work ethic and a collaborative, problem solving strategic approach to your design work
- Track record of working with multiple stakeholders, developing and defining great working relationships
- Experience working on complex design challenges
- A good eye, capable of creating pixel-perfect visual designs
- Clear rationale for your design decisions - everything is purposeful, you are strategic, analytical and a great problem solver
- You have empathy for customer needs but can also consider technical constraints and business goals
- You have excellent communication and storytelling skills, both in your design work and working across teams, engaging stakeholders across the design process
- You have a ‘get things done’ enthusiastic attitude, you take initiative, don’t wait to be asked, and are willing to get stuck in
- Adhering to tight deadlines and online best practices
- Working effectively on your own initiative as well as within a team
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as but not limited to Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!