Who are we looking for?
The Noon Supply Chain team is looking for a Product Manager with technical background to lead the development in one of the key verticals in Noon’s Supply Chain: Order Management, Logistics and Warehouse Management.
You will be working with both engineers and business domain owners to innovate, simplify and optimize how noon.com fulfills and delivers orders to the end-customer. You will also work with Product Managers within the team and external teams to drive customer obsession in everything that noon does.
The ideal candidate must have a software/engineering background, be familiar with at least one programming language and be fluent in SQL. The candidate thinks Big and displays strong analytical skills to break down complex problems and make data-driven decisions. Because the role involves working with potentially several departments, strong written and verbal communication skills are a must to ensure better alignment on cross-team initiatives.
- Own end-to-end product development in one or more of the supply chain verticals. This includes product innovation; user advocacy; requirements engineering; feature selection; solution design and development; product deployment and refinement over iterations using product analytics.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood by internal teams, and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among the different verticals and stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholders, creating buy-in for the product direction across different departments and coordinate product launches.
- Be proactive and unblock the engineering team as issues arise.
- Understand the company’s technology at a deep level and interact with the development team to lead the strategy for the product.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, and automated systems.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, identify/debug data pipeline and product issues, etc.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Communicate direction and updates to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Bachelors in computer science, engineering or equivalent qualification/experience.
- 5+ years of experience in technology product management and/or software development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment.
Good To Have
- Background in supply chain is ideal but not necessary