What is the role?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
A senior designer and incredible creation solution finder. An eye for strong branding, combined with good knowledge of design for ecommerce. A creative thinker with 3+ years proven experience in a similar position. Previous print design advantageous. Must be fluent English speaker
- Creating customer-centric, commercially viable and beautiful brand designs within specific deadlines.
- Developing and delivering visual content including promotional pages, banners, video, a website that delight, engage and inform users across all eCommerce platforms.
- Managing all web/design layouts for the web site, banners, landing pages, social media and other graphic elements that delight, engage and inform users.
- Managing projects from conception through to completion, keeping all stakeholders updated throughout the process
- Working closely with eCommerce and marketing teams to translate data-driven briefs into exciting and engaging creative that drives conversion.
- Translating business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
- A great portfolio of strong creative work
- Demonstrable experience working on complex problems - you can tackle design problems autonomously, from beginning to end, from problem definition to iteration, through prototyping and user testing
- A good eye, capable of creating both low-fi sketches and pixel-perfect visual designs
- Clear rationale for your design decisions - everything is purposeful, you are strategic, analytical and a great problem solver
- Hands-on experience with exploratory and evaluative qualitative research methods; you’ll have previous experience in running research projects and user testing, from planning and running the sessions to analysing and using findings to inform decisions
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills, both in your design work and working across teams, engaging stakeholders across the design process
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!