What are we?
noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with committed capital of $1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities across all verticals. After launching in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings.
The person in this role would be working hand in hand with the Social Content Creator to coordinate daily activities, on the ground, shooting content with influencers, day to day engagement with influencers to build out the ambassador program (content creation with influencers is extremely time-consuming Vs Performance), PR support and leading the Arabic content creation on our channels with brands and influencers.
What you will do
- Support with daily PR and social channel support across all channels: Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube, and Facebook
- Manage daily content schedule of social content, assist with content creation ensuring increasing engagement
- Coordinate individual brand projects and campaigns across the different categories - Fashion, Sports, Beauty
- Coordinate content calendar with influencers on a daily basis
- Support with daily coordination between Content, Buying, and Growth teams to maintain a forward-looking content calendar that aligns with assortment, trends, and cultural milestones
- Support with collaborating with relevant teams on brand-building content that drives engagement and conversion with a key focus on Arabic content
- Support Head of Social in building the overall creative strategy to drive and oversee engaging creativity across different channels
- Support with coordinating and organizing offline activations, influencer and community engagement events
- Support with platform-specific content for Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter as part of monthly content calendars
- Manage multiple projects and maintain schedules to meet deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of social trends regionally and internationally
- Monitoring and reporting on key social media stats, ensuring that the brand meets the goals outlined by relevant stakeholders
What we need
- Experience in working with influencers and existing relationships with both media and influencers locally and regionally is a must
- Experience creating & producing digital social media content
- Deep understanding of both established and emerging social media channels
- Ability to ideate and execute 360° campaigns through digital storytelling across multiple social platforms
- Understanding of social media, PR, influencer strategy in this region
- Passionate, creative, and thinking out of the box
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work efficiently and effectively and flexibility to adapt in a highly energetic, fast-paced, always changing environment
Who will excel?
At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results