What we do?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
- Help manager a multilayer team of size 500+ (Mix of on role & off role)
- Analyze reports such as quality complaints, pilferages etc. to drive improvements.
- Drive innovation and improvement projects such as Kaizen, 5s and safety improvement projects.
- Manage effectively the day to day operation and team through the operational team leaders and area managers.
- Drive RCA/quality Culture throughout the team.
- Support the development of the Operational Team via coaching and mentoring.
- Responsible for the security of all assets and infrastructure.
- Manage the returns and ensure items are dealt with promptly and returned to stock/supplier
- Maintain regular communication with all stakeholders such operations, planning, design, etc .
- Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound and reporting the information to relevant managers including the finance team.
- Drive stock takes at regular frequency and report on results.
- Ensure the highest operational standards are always deployed on floor.
- Ensure the facility is compliant with current Health and Safety regulations and that the warehouse team is trained appropriately.
- Driving constant improvement in KPIs using automation, better processes, high efficiency, etc
- Provide data-informed feedback to various teams so that these team members can improve SLAs, quality, conversions, and overall NPS
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery management of new and/or existing projects
- Strong problem-solving skills, Strong logical reasoning, and negotiation skills
- Regularly appraise team members and carry annual performance review at the communicated time.
- Good communication/stakeholder management skills
- Good understanding of MIS.
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!